by Plutus Health
An out-of-network specialty lab based in Phoenix, Arizona
• Payment and claims posting delays
• Coding errors and inaccuracies
• Unprocessed denials and rejections
After completing the free revenue health analysis for the lab, Plutus Health reviewed and corrected the overall revenue cycle strategy. The highest priorities during implementation were creating and applying coding standards and modifiers and performing eligibility checks. These two changes alone boosted clean claims percentages. In addition to optimizing the eligibility and coding process, we also focused on creating a solid course of action to manage the appeals and collect direct-to-patient payments as well.
• Collection per claim increase from $808 to $1282
• Increase of 58% in collections per claim
• Decrease of $1.1M in overall AR
Interested in creating the same amazing results for your specialty lab, urgent care, emergency room, behavioral health clinic, or physician’s practice?
Please enter your details below and one of our team members will contact you shortly.