Job Title : Business/Sales Development Representative
Location : Dallas
Experience Required : 2-5 years
Immediate Hiring for full time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate should have sales development experience in healthcare RCM or Healthcare Clearinghouse.
- Should source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements .
- Qualify opportunities along with appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Build a connection with the prospects using calls, emails and schedule appointments with the VP of Sales.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects with in assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Use virtual tools to connect with and build relationships with new customers.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.