Job Title: HR Business Partner Leadership Role - [IT Business]
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8+ years
This role is responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees and is the link between HR and the business. They advise and support managers on strategic issues and help them implement high-performing, integrated human resources practices.
Must oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with our business goals. You will communicate with business leaders to express new ideas and suggest solutions. You will provide project leadership for human resource initiatives and collaborate with management to enable measurable difference in employee focus and increase productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive and support the talent acquisition team from front on meeting the desired goals within the timeline.
- Initiate the pre and post onboarding process from the day talent is offered with prospective candidate and all functional departments for a seamless onboarding
- Lead the efforts on Induction and Orientation phases
- Scheduled Engagement activity with employees
- Drive performance management with the business
- Lead talent management, development, engagement, and retention strategies
- Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
- Sustain culture and communication and strengthen awareness of policies, practices, values
- Publish HR scorecards and dashboards for the business.
Desired competencies :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with experience in a similar role in IT
- Strong strategic thinking and innovation capability
- Sound operational HR experience at middle management level
- Experience implementing and embedding core HR Processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication levels
- Experience in implementing HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of all HR elements staffing, compensation and benefits, Learning and development, relationship management, employee engagement
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations