Role: Director - Quality Assurance (Revenue Cycle Management)
Experience: 15 – 25 Years
Notice: Immediate to 60 Days
Mode: Work from Office (Monday to Friday)
What You Will Do
Position Overview :
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Quality Director to join our organization in the RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) sector of the US healthcare industry. As the Quality Associate Director, you will play a critical role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality services, maintaining regulatory compliance, and driving continuous improvement within our organization. This position requires strong leadership, a deep understanding of RCM & US healthcare industry standards, and a passion for driving excellence in quality management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Quality Management Strategy :
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality management strategy aligned with organizational goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements specific to the RCM US healthcare industry.
Quality Assurance Processes :
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of effective quality assurance processes and procedures across all relevant departments, ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and customer requirements.
Compliance and Regulatory Oversight :
- Stay abreast of relevant laws, regulations, and accreditation requirements applicable to the RCM US healthcare industry. Ensure adherence to these standards, implement necessary compliance initiatives, and conduct regular audits to monitor compliance levels.
Performance Metrics and Reporting :
- Define and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality metrics to assess and monitor the effectiveness of quality management processes. Generate regular reports, analyze data, and present findings to executive management, highlighting areas for improvement and action plans.
Continuous Improvement Initiatives :
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence, enhance quality outcomes, and optimize efficiency within the organization. Foster a culture of continuous improvement, encourage employee engagement, and support the implementation of Lean or Six Sigma methodologies where applicable.
Staff Training and Development :
- Collaborate with Human Resources to develop and deliver training programs related to quality management, regulatory compliance, and industry standards. Provide guidance and support to staff members, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to meet quality objectives.
Stakeholder Engagement :
- Act as a primary point of contact for quality-related inquiries, concerns, and communications from internal stakeholders, clients, auditors, and regulatory agencies. Build and maintain effective relationships, addressing quality-related issues promptly and effectively.
Risk Assessment and Mitigation :
- Identify potential risks and vulnerabilities related to quality management and develop strategies to mitigate them. Conduct risk assessments, implement risk management plans, and ensure the organization is prepared to respond to quality-related incidents or emergencies.
Required Qualifications & Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Any field, Business, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience (minimum 15-25 years) in quality management, preferably in the RCM sector of the US healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare industry regulations, accreditation standards, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing quality management strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes, performance metrics, and continuous improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA).
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to diverse audiences.