Job Title : Sr Client Success Manager.
Location : Dallas, Texas
Experience Required : 7-10 years
Sr Client Success Manager- Revenue Cycle will be responsible for the overall success of the client engagement, guiding it from inception through development and implementation, providing continuity for the client throughout the lifetime of the relationship.
The ideal candidate needs to be hands-on with the entire scope and dependencies of revenue cycle operations and will serve as a liaison between functional and technical team members (onshore and offshore) and client management. The successful candidate will likely bring significant professional and facility RCM expertise, including billing, collections, transactional services, technical training, auditing, and quality improvement initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal operations leadership, business development, and account management to assess client needs.
- Guide Business Development, Finance, and Services Delivery as a subject matter expert in setting realistic expectations about implementation challenges and timelines.
- Provide rigorous management of the implementation process with a clear focus on achieving all milestones in the implementation plan.
- Lead both parties through the implementation process and once completed, turn it over to internal operations to manage the day-to-day.
- Develop detailed work plans, refined process flows, and reports on the evaluation of findings.
- Focus on incremental growth and new revenue acquisition from existing enterprise customers.
- Work closely with operational teams for Plutus Health Inc and the client to communicate project status and findings regularly with internal and client leadership.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore leadership and operational teams to ensure optimal performance outcomes.
- Serve as a client advocate ensuring client expectations are fully understood and executed and ensuring Plutus Health is perceived as professional, responsive, and a value-added partner.
- Serve as an organizational champion to ensure client expectations and overall service delivery are calibrated appropriately.
- Maintain continuity in the engagement by establishing and conducting regular business meetings with the client and internal operational stakeholders.
- Coordinate regular Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with the client, service delivery, and business development.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the clients and ensure high client satisfaction to ensure exceptional results on the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Obtain data and information required by staff to execute contracted services. Ensure procurement of data for operations.
- Drive the client agenda through developing and implementing lifecycles, including resolving issues promptly.
- Negotiate schedules and deadlines with service delivery and the client to ensure engagement moves in the same direction and supports a single, agreed-upon agenda.
- Educate the client and work with business development continually about Plutus Health Inc expanding capabilities and product offerings, with a keen eye towards gathering product and market intelligence.
- The position requires travel as needed by the business.
Ideal skills we are seeking:
- Excellent client relationship and process management skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven analytical and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Proven leadership skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent writing, communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects, activities, and deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to create and develop relationships at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of revenue cycle management and operational processes in a leadership role.
- Prefer, but not require, participation in revenue cycle operational platform groups such as HFMA or AAHAM or other recognized professional associations.