Designation: Team Lead – AR
Openings: 12 open positions
Experience: 6+ years
Shift: Night Shift
Reporting To: AM
Location: Bangalore / Coimbatore
Key Responsibilities :
The Team Leader (Accounts Receivable) job involves managing and guiding a team of A/R associates who will be responsible for analysis of receivables due from healthcare insurance companies and initiation of necessary follow-up actions to get reimbursed. The work includes a combination of voice and non-voice follow-up along with undertaking appropriate denial and appeal management protocol.
- Lead a team of analysts and team coach to do AR follow. Guide team to reduce AR ageing and optimize collections.
- Experience in AR Follow up and Denial Management.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the team.
- Respond to clients on any process related queries and manage 1st level escalations.
- Perform quality check on the A/R follows or EOB denial analysis work done by the team before it is sent to the clients.
- Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLA’s.
- Tracking and maintaining metrics for a variety of data includes attendance, productivity, etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Mentor analysts and senior analysts. Supervise and train junior staff or new trainees and encourage good A/R follow up skills and work ethic.
- Participate in the new pilot projects & work towards proper transition of knowledge to team.
- Work with managers to resolve any personnel problems or conflicts that may arise in the team.
- In addition to administrative responsibilities, the Team leader may be expected to perform follow-up work as well depending upon the requirement.
- Identify trends within the portfolio to aid collections and improve the productivity.
Skills Required :
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Able to juggle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Punctual and time-sensitive
- Target oriented and AR resolution mind set
- Team player
- Strong analytical background
- Strong knowledge of Health care vertical in RCM space
- Keen eye for process and quality improvement