Job Description :
- Accountable for all content generation, development, and proofreading work for the Marketing Team.
- Technical Content writing skills should range from creative writing to business and services-related writing.
- Should have written B2B technical content like technical white papers and content, product reviews, etc.
- Develops content for website, social media, email marketing, ad campaigns, brochures, corporate deck, success stories, case studies, blogs, articles & other industry-related content.
- Develops content for the website & social media.
- Ability to understand and identify relevant snippets from videos for updates on social media platforms.
- A good storyteller who can create content for brand promotions and lead generation.
- Keen interest in analyzing competitions to produce new ideas on best practices for content and social media activities and campaigns.
- Ability to maintain Online Reputation Management – developing a set of standard quality responses and responding to queries on various channels.
Skills required :
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral) and good communication skills. Must have impeccable grammar, punctuation, and command over the language.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms & their nuances and new-age communication tools
- Should be from the B2B IT solutions industry.
- Preference will be given to people who has written content for US audience.
- Proven working experience (minimum 2-3 years) in technical content writing from the B2B industry.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a bent of creativity to churn out content at short notice for different usage.
- Quick learner and ability to understand the product from a technical perspective and incorporate the style and jargon in the content.
- Ability to work as a team and can work on tight deadlines.
Preference of Educational background and work experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in English Literature/Mass Communications or related courses.
- Related professional courses on content writing would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in technical content writing from the B2B industry.