Plutus Health has experience in surgery billing, surgery coding, and end-to-end revenue cycle management. Plutus Health provides its team of expert Surgery coders and Surgery billers to surgical practices in various specialties such as urology, spine, ophthalmology, pain management, orthopedics, OB/GYN, gastrointestinal, ENT, general surgery, Etc.
Plutus Health’s surgery RCM services, surgery coding, and billing services deliver compliance and revenue maximization to our ASC and surgery practice clients. We leverage our surgery coding and billing knowledge apart from RPA and automation software experience to provide exceptional RCM services to surgery practices.
Plutus Health Surgery Billing and Coding Services
We offer 360 degrees understanding of the RCM process with best-in-class analytics for the surgery practice’s RCM financial KPIs like: Days in AR (DSO), First Pass Ratio, GCR, Clean Claim %, Coding Quality, Revenue Per Procedure, Etc.
Our team can help the surgery practice handle: credentialing, contracting, and surgery coding with certified surgical coders, electronic claims submission, automated and manual payment posting, underbilling audits, underpayment audits, denial management, appeals, AR follow-up, and patient billing.
How are We Different from Other Surgery Billing & Coding Service Providers
We have strong out-of-network billing experience for Surgery practices and Ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) and have a deep understanding of the compliance and revenue impact of the “No Surprise Billing Act” and strategies to negotiate with insurance companies such as BCBS, UHC, and Aetna.
We provide coding and billing services for general surgery for practices that focus on complex and advanced surgical procedures on the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, appendix, and bile ducts thyroid gland (Gastroenterology, Orthopedic, Spine, Urology) that require a strong partner with deep expertise in coding and reimbursement so the surgeon can focus on their practice.
We help general surgeons, hospitals, surgical clinics, and diagnostic providers leverage the correct modifiers, review documentation, and ensure all procedures are billed efficiently without missing.
Our Surgery Billing and Coding Expertise
Our surgery coders are experts in ICD 10, CPT, HCPCS and certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)/AHIMA. Our surgery coders and billers regularly review for under-billing and underpayments to ensure both compliance and reduction & elimination of revenue leakage.
- Surgery billing and coding for Trauma surgical procedures - intubation, burr hole, and emergency laparotomy or thoracotomy.
- End-to-end RCM for Laparoscopic procedures on gallbladders, appendices, and colons.
- Colorectal procedures for colon and rectal cancer gastro-related coding and billing.
- Breast surgical procedures, which include a Mastectomy procedure.
- Surgery billing and coding for Vascular surgical procedures.
- Surgery coding and billing for Endocrine procedures.
- Dermatology procedure billing.
- Musculoskeletal - Arthroscopies, Meniscectomy, Arthroplasty, Joint Replacement procedures.
- Gastroenterology coding which includes Biopsy, EGD, Colonoscopy, Hernia repairs, and other laparoscopic procedures.
- Epidural and Facet Injections, Nerve ablations procedures.
- Spinal cord and Deep brain stimulators insertion, repair, and replacement.
- Oral, Facial, and maxillary Procedures.
Our six-sigma process improvement in RCM will help reduce your cost of insurance collections and help surgeons, surgery practices, surgery centers, and hospitals achieve progress in your financial performance.