Coding quality for large-sized home health service provider reached >98%
Large-sized home health service provider based out in the US
- Missed revenue opportunities
- Coding and billing integration
- Certified and experienced coders
- Payer specific nuances
Plutus Health Plan:
Plutus Health’s dedicated team of coding managers, quality experts, and certified coders thoroughly analyzed the coding process of the client and detected the following issues:
- Missed calibration between Oasis and Medical record
- Incorrect sequence results in HIPPS reimbursement
- Inappropriate resumption of care information
- Non compliance
After detecting the coding issues, Plutus Health’s coding experts create a personalized plan to provide an end-to-end coding solution.
Our coding experts helped the client review H&P (History and Physical), doctor’s note, medications, and assessment to determine the correct diagnosis codes.
Plutus Health Solutions
- Plutus Health’s certified coders (OASIS, AAPC, RHIA, HCS-D) identify hidden trends in lost revenue, clean claim rate, lost-revenue performance, and revenue performance to get maximum reimbursement.
- Plutus Health’s experts helped the client with regulatory requirements like OASIS-E, PGDM, and ICD-10 codes.
- Our specialists helped the client with all the complaint-related issues by conducting timely compliance audits and working on the audit findings.
- Plutus Health’s professionals helped the client accelerate reimbursement, reduce costs, and improve accuracy.
- Improved Revenue
- The coding quality of the client improved.
- Fully compliant coding process
- Coding denials minimized
- Coding quality for the client reach >98%
- Coding denials for the client reached <2%
- $ 200 improved per episode per patient
- OASIS responses in line with MR