Designation: Manager/Sr Manager – Medical Coding
Openings: 1 open position
Experience: 11 to 15 years
Shift: Day shift
Reporting: To Senior VP
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute day-to-day activities, planning of deliverables as per availability of agents.
- Overseeing and driving all team members and their activities towards every client account.
- To ensure the team meets the required SLAs, both in terms of production and quality of work.
- Identify issues and proactively plan on the resolution for clients and accounts.
- Handle client escalations, participate in client calls and status meetings as required, and ensure proper feedback is communicated to the respective stakeholders.
- Initiate process improvement methods and best practices that will improve the performance of the team
She/ He will be responsible for :
Process Management :
- Managing everyday operations of the team, inclusive of team attendance, attrition to minimize any negative impact in the process.
- Make sure newly transitioned projects are coordinated with the client, training provided to the team when required
- Preparing client/ internal reports and responsible for completing process-related deliverables as agreed with every client
- Define and review KPIs with the team leads and create a growth path for the team members.
- Identifying and implementing ways to build better team effectiveness by encouraging a healthy environment for the team
- Should have a clear understanding of capacity/ resource planning vs. forecasted workload with the clients and effective resource utilization
- Maintain compliance in process with HIPAA and ISO standards and adhere to company policies.
- Financial Management, Capacity Management, Client management.
Notice period :
Immediate & Short notice
As per industry standards
- Multispeciality..., ED, E&M, Surgery, ASC
- Excellent communication skills and team handling skills
- Should have strong knowledge in coding guidelines
- Preferred for certified candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in live science background.