- Job Title : Medical Billing Manager
- Location: Dallas
- Job Type : Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handle on boarding of new healthcare customers into our RCM services process
- Handle day to day interaction with customers
- Be responsible for quality delivery of Coding, Charge Entry, Claims transmission, Payment Posting, Denial Management, AR follow-up, Insurance & Patient collection process
- Generate and present RCM MIS reports and key KPIS to provider customers
- Manage claim escalation issues
- Handle Out of network and in network billing engagements
- Be responsible for TAT on claims processing and collections for provider customers
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of five years of experience in a medical billing company.
- Ability to multi-task complex cases while remaining productive and focused on a daily basis
- Medicaid and Medicare billing experience is preferred.
- Works directly with the insurance companies, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid.
- Billing & Collection experience in Laboratory billing/ ABA Therapy billing.
- Out of network/Non Par billing and collections experience.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Coding certification a plus