Location: Dallas / Open to remote
- Should have 15-25 years of medical coding auditor experience with ER E&M coding expertise.
- Candidate should have hands on experience with Coding guidelines ( Facility / professional coding)
- Candidate should be able to review medical records and give recommendation to practice for improvisation of quality.
- Should apply ACEP guidelines with necessary detailing to improve level of coding.
- Candidate would be required to create protocol documents based on coding audits and feedback .
- Must be a Certified coder.