Position: Sr. Salesforce Developer
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Location: Bangalore (Koramangala)
Mode: Work From Office
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to stake holders
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution Requirements
- SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- At least 5 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Salesforce Developer Certifications is Mandatory.
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Unit Testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related major
- 4+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g., CRM, ERP), filling positions of growing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Senior Developer in a mid to large-sized organization with proven leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- 3+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
- Experience with key areas of technical architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management.
- Experience with healthcare, or the behavioral health industry a big plus