Plutus Health provides outstanding deliverables in Urology coding and billing. We follow American Urologist Association Guidelines to Code and bill urology procedures and Urology office visits.
Apart from billing for regular Office-based E/M Visit and consultation by Urologists, the Plutus Health team also has the expertise in Urology Codes for the below procedures
- Cystourethroscopy Procedures, including Biopsies, Balloon Dilations, Urethral Stenting and Lithotripsies.
- Bladder Ultrasound
- MRI Fusion Prostate Biopsy
- Laparoscopic Procedures involving Bladder, Ureter, Urethra, Prostrate, and Kidneys
- Nephrectomy Including the radical procedures
- PCNL( percutaneous nephrolithotomy)
- Prostrate procedures like Biopsy, UroLift, Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA), Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), Transurethral incision of the prostate (TUIP).
- Penile Plication
- Penile Implants & Prosthesis
- Male circumcision and Hypospadias Repairs
The Plutus Health team can code the Dialysis services for both Inpatient and Outpatient ESRD and Non-ESRD patients. We have strong expertise in scrubbing claims for compliance and correct reimbursement before sending the claims to payors such as Medicare, Blue Cross, Aetna, Cigna and Humana. We will ensure claims are tracked and followed-up as soon as they reach average processing time for the respective payors.
We at Plutus Health have Urology billing and Certified Coding experts who ensure managing that we proactively address issues such as
- Understanding of Urology-related terminology
- Review Office notes, SOAP, and Operative notes for Urology
- Complex Urology billing codes and rules
- Pre-billing Audits of Urology visits and procerdures
- Payer specific policy and payer guidelines
- Follow LCD guidelines
- Efficient Denial Management and Prevention