Title : RCM Manager/Consultant/Expert
Location : Los Angeles, California
Job Type : Fulltime /Contract
- Candidate should have 12+ years of experience in RCM and has played leadership role in transition and implementation.
- Must have expertise and experience working on Next Gen.
- Provide leadership within the current workflow, to consult and train the clients RCM and Next gen leadership to ensure optimized RCM operations.
- Provide RCM workflow for both companies that are merging and to facilitate a successful migration and implementation to the Next gen system.
- Train, Mentor and work with internal client staff to ensure the claims are billed successfully and payments are received successfully on the test claims and on live claims
- Provide client leadership insights to streamline the RCM processes and process improvements
- Design the KPI Metrics and Dashboard for Management Control and create a cadence framework and present it to client leadership
- Recommend to client leadership appropriate staffing levels and balance of workload for the Accounts Receivables team including Revenue Cycle Managers and Accounts Receivable Specialists.
- Ensure configuration and implementation of Next Gen software to meet the practices’ policies and requirements
- Liaison between Next Gen and RCM teams in the implementation process and training of the resources on Next Gen
- Train client’s management team on Next gen day to day RCM processes to optimize RCM performance.
- Maintain appropriate days in Accounts Receivable (AR) and percent of AR over 120 days
- Maintain appropriate percent with credit balances and accounts sent to collections
- Provide trend reports with assessment of the trends to management.